• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who would you recruit for the IPL in the January auction?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Delhi with the most Indians picked so far with only 7.

Need to pick the locals guys. Sheesh. You need more than the bare minimum, or is this going to go to tomorrow where everyone gets picked up for like 10lakh

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Just when through the auction summary on cricinfo. A lot of dumb selections, and loads of useful T20 players ignored. I guess these guys never do their homework well, Mickey Arthur is not pleased:dry:.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
wat

that's the randomest pick up ever unless you're taking the piss.
Heh, yeah. If I'd been asked to pick a random NZ fast bowler being picked up in the IPL, I would've assumed it would be Milne. Henry's a good bowler, but his T20 stats are actually pretty rubbish.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Wonder why White wasn't picked up I thought he played well last time
Yeah, really surprised at White not going out of all the Australians. From memory, had a decent season last year, then was great in the County stuff and been in great form throughout the Australian summer.