• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who would win a test series between England and West Indies if play started tomorrow?

Who would win?

• Total voters

pasag

RTDAS
Have...
You...
Met...
Erik...
Heath...

I can't really make it much clearer than that.

Just a yes or a no?
Lol at using an aggressive tone after just complaining about it to Fuller. I have no intention of answering your question as I see from the outset where it is going to lead. The "....." in effect means wtf are you on about, but at the same time it means I don't really care as in all probability it won't have anything to do with anything, so there is little point in answering it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
OK, then.

The way this differs from the Fuller escapade is that I do have some reason to be mildly derogatory to you given that you have shown the exact same attitude to me earlier in the thread. I had done nothing of the sort to Fuller.

Oh, might as well - FYI Erik Heath is one of the most-respected members in CW history, near enough everyone got on well with him, but he's commonly thought to have been driven away by Marc, who he constantly complained took a bully-style attitude to a large number of members.

Hope you enjoy your day...

pasag

RTDAS
OK, then.

The way this differs from the Fuller escapade is that I do have some reason to be mildly derogatory to you given that you have shown the exact same attitude to me earlier in the thread. I had done nothing of the sort to Fuller.

Oh, might as well - FYI Erik Heath is one of the most-respected members in CW history, near enough everyone got on well with him, but he's commonly thought to have been driven away by Marc, who he constantly complained took a bully-style attitude to a large number of members.

Hope you enjoy your day...
The day will get quite enjoyable in an hour and a half.

With regards to your point about Erik Heath, perhaps you could have just mentioned it in the first place, saving us all the trouble.

pasag

RTDAS
Perhaps I could. I wasn't banking on the insufferability of certain people, though.
Couldn't resist one last dig could you? I may as well use this opportunity to get this off my chest. Quite frankly you're systematically killing the forum atmosphere. Ever since the day you returned when you started a thread that took swipes at various members you've been nothing but trouble. You look for fights with people and it happens on almost a daily basis. Nixon warned you to clean up your act, but nothing has happened since then.

I can only speak for myself and what I see, but when you dominate every thread and you respond to posts on such a large scale and when alot of the time you are being antagonistic and confrontational not to mention pedantic, then you drive people away from Cricket Chat.

From what I can tell it all stems from immaturity, something which needs to change. You've been on the forum for years now and it's time to clean up your act and grow up. Perhaps in time you might even become a respected member.

Sure you can quote every line of this post with some inane one liner, but perhaps you could think about what I and countless others who get so annoyed with your behaviour have said and eventually change for the better.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
That much was pretty patently obvious even without that outburst.

I haven't had too many other people make any obvious public complaints since said return (can't comment, obviously, on any private complaints).

I have always responded on a large scale - that's just the way it is, either I do that or I don't post at all. Simple as.

If enough people dislike my presence, then frankly I'll bugger off and not come back.

I have, however, made a good many friends in my time here, and that ought to tell you at least something.

Incidentally - which thread did I start with the intention of taking swipes at various members? And what exactly in the blazes gives you the impression I "look for fights" on a daily basis?

If you post lots, you're going to do lots of disagreeing. There's nothing in a post which simply states "I agree", so I don't make them. I do, however, make a pointed effort - and have even more so recently - to avoid making it sound like I have anything personal against a poster who I'm disagreeing with.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
I don't think anyone wants you to "bugger off and not come back". I certainly don’t, I just want you to clean up your act.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
As I say - I simply do not see that my act is in any way unclean.

Maybe if someone could give suggestions as to what such uncleanness pertains to, I'd be happy to look into it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If you're talking about this thread, incidentally, I can see precisely 1 member (plus 1 long-since-banned one) who I was "taking a swipe at".

And in case you've missed it, that particular member has probably taken a swipe at the entire community - probably 50 times over.

And myself more than anyone.

If so, I'm sure as causing less than certain people...

Well done on giving yourself away about knowing stuff about various members...
Yeah, I gave myself away that I browsed the forum for a few days and perused the threads, which I enjoyed so much that I finally decided to sign up.

Good work, forum police.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I wonder how many that'll fool.

Good spot on me "causing trouble" any time in the last few days, BTW...