• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is the best left handed batsman in the world?

Who is the best left handed batsman (tests)?

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hang on a sec fellas. Just ease up. My sides are splitting from the sheer quality of your SC humour. Give me a moment to compose myself so I can once again revel in two blokes who have just blown multiple loads over Pujara's batting say anyone else is a boring player.

Reactions: Red

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
The standard of lefties is probably at an all time low (Warner probably the only true great left hander now but with doubtful form).

There are no Pollocks, Sobersses (is that a word), Borders, Laras, A Flowers, G Smiths, Haydens, Chanderpauls, Husseys, Cooks, Sangas etc
I completely object to Cook being in this list.

Slifer

International Captain
Currently probably Warner but he's far from being a great batsman. Top ten of all time (in no particular order):

Sobers
Lara
Pollock
Border
Chanders
Sanga
Flower
Hussey
Gilchrist
Hayden (?)

sunilz

International Regular
Currently probably Warner but he's far from being a great batsman. Top ten of all time (in no particular order):

Sobers
Lara
Pollock
Border
Chanders
Sanga
Flower
Hussey
Gilchrist
Hayden (?)
Graeme Smith ??
Greatest 4th innings player.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member

Sobers
Lara
Pollock
Border
Chanders
Sanga
Flower
Hussey
Gilchrist
Hayden (?)
Morris, Harvey, and Donnelly all worth a shout imo