• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is Sri Lanka's best ever cricketer?

Who is Sri Lanka's best ever cricketer?

• Muttiah Muralitharan

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Kumar Sangakkara

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Mahela Jayawardene

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aravinda De Silva

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Chaminda Vaas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think anyone has a problem with you saying that Murali is the GOAT in your opinion mate. You've specifically said he's the undisputed GOAT, which is simply not true. TBH, even Bradman isn't undisputed, there are many people in the world who would consider say, Tendulkar, better.

viriya

International Captain
I don't think anyone has a problem with you saying that Murali is the GOAT in your opinion mate. You've specifically said he's the undisputed GOAT, which is simply not true. TBH, even Bradman isn't undisputed, there are many people in the world who would consider say, Tendulkar, better.
I didn't say he was undisputed - I said imo he's the GOAT and gave my criteria. Obviously it won't be undisputed because who you think is GOAT by definition is an opinion.

Last edited:

akilana

International 12th Man
What, you mean the bowler who wanted to play when 70% fit? Hardly comparable to the guy who was too hurt to bowl one week but was fully fit when the Zimbabwean's came to town.
70% fit haha what the ****. So Jimmeh is still too hurt to bowl?
Ya because Kallis never bowled in England and doesnt have a 5-fer there. Or didnt bowl 40 overs in one of the tests in that series.