• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you have pegged for your 4 semi finalists?

cnerd123

likes this
I'm a fan of cricket as a whole, and not some narrow-eyed jingoist who uses his nation's sports team as some sort of proxy for his self-worth.

Hi randycricfeak.

cnerd123

likes this
Don't you have an episode of MasterChef to watch? I heard this week's challenge is frying an egg. Fascinating.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just saw an ad for MasterChef Australia. Yeah, ***** is right (for once).

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Australia will play NZ and it will be a closely fought encounter compared with other matches between these two countries, whcih Australia generally wins easily. In this game, NZ will bat first and post 278 - a competitive total on a sporting pitch in overcast condition. Australia will struggle early in the chase and look shaky at 2/15, but they will eventually get on top despite NZ performing above all expectations and pass the total in a comparatively nail biting 22nd over, winning by eight wickets. Warner 122*, TPC 118*.

I will keep my public waiting for the exclusive final prediction.
As if. We all know that the in this scenario the second NZ gets on top, David Warner will try and replace the ball with an orange or something equally mental, and get sent off. Steve Smith, unable to see through the stream of tears, is clean bowled by Boult next ball and without them the rest of the Aussie side throws up their arms in surrender. NZ wins by 263 runs.

Slifer

International Captain
Realistically imo: England, India, Australia, RSA. Yes I'm not writing off RSA quite yet.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah SA ain't gonna squeak into the semis. WI, Aus or Bangladesh for the 4th spot with England, NZ and India almost certainties.

Daemon

India
England
Australia
NZ (will entertain thoughts of WI making it)

Anyone suggesting otherwise is wrong.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah NZ are the side to hit their straps first, though part of that is playing Sri Lanka and Bangladesh who have no chance and a dog's chance of making the semis respectively.

They will probably make the traditional NZ move and beat Australia in the group match before losing to them in a semi final.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Don't you have an episode of MasterChef to watch? I heard this week's challenge is frying an egg. Fascinating.
Yeah, MasterChef is Australia's greatest contribution to world of entertainment, isn't it? Fascinating.

Burgey

Not going to cop a lecture on this from a fella whose nation has given us Bollywood and all its associated horrors.

And Chennai.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
They had that crocodile hunter fella. But he died, sadly at the hands of a slimy stingray, some 13 years ago.