• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do u like more? Kapil or Imran?

Who do u like more? Kapil or Imran?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FRAZ

International Captain
It's a useless discussion . The gentleman wants to start some thing over here . First he tried to compare the teams now the players . I don't feel comfortable at all .

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
FRAZ said:
It's a useless discussion . The gentleman wants to start some thing over here . First he tried to compare the teams now the players . I don't feel comfortable at all .
I am sorry u feel that way.........but i am jus comparing them becuz they both were great all rounders .....................

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
BoyBrumby said:
Imran was clearly the better player IMHO. That's no slight on Kapil intended.
i agree imran was a far better player.
but i also haf to say that kapil played with more heart he gave it 110 percent on the field while imran gave 100 percent

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Turbinator said:
I am sorry u feel that way.........but i am jus comparing them becuz they both were great all rounders .....................
Dont worry about Fraz, he just needs a nipple to latch on.

Btw I pick Imran.

Fusion

Global Moderator
I think quite clearly Imran was the better allrounder. Kapil was great himself, and I sometimes do think he's underrated, specially when comparing the great allrounders of the 80's. But IMHO, Imran was the best allrounder among Hadlee, Botham, and Kapil.

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
Dont worry about Fraz, he just needs a nipple to latch on.

Btw I pick Imran.
Provide then .... btw Watch Tsutsi , A great film (South African) .

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Fusion said:
I think quite clearly Imran was the better allrounder. Kapil was great himself, and I sometimes do think he's underrated, specially when comparing the great allrounders of the 80's. But IMHO, Imran was the best allrounder among Hadlee, Botham, and Kapil.
indeed...hadlee was hardly an allrounder...he was a lower order batsman and not all that dependable with the bat...the other three had much more genuine ability with the bat....

FRAZ

International Captain
I think Imran in a sense was a better and that was that he transffered his knowledge to the next breed of the bowlers and he was a great leader . I think Kapil was a useful batsman and he might have been quite successful if was playing in the recent times .
I remember Imran giving speeches in the Forman Christian's (F.C) College Lahore (same where me and him did intermidiate) ,I found him as a great speaker and had quite a fair personality.

FRAZ

International Captain
Turbinator said:
My bad .. I thought it was one of those Pak -Ind flurries) . Sorry
Have a good day ..

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
My bad .. I thought it was one of those Pak -Ind flurries) . Sorry
Have a good day ..
It just proves(yet again) that you are not good at thinking. So do something you are good at i.e. 'Ask'.

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
I would like to declare those who voted "they both suck" as...Martians. That's the only logical explanation. Incidentally, this also explains George Bush winning 2 elections. :cool: