• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Was the Worst Possible Umpiring Decision That You Have Seen

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh i dont recall he Jones lbw, i'll look it up and post it here, if someone hasnt done it already.
Was definitely not a fullie but was ridiculously out. It was swinging down leg and Jones looked like he was shaping to let it go but it swung back a mile and would have been taking middle half-way.

That said, agree with Burgey about Gatting's LBW, reckon that's a strong contender for the worst of all time.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Was definitely not a fullie but was ridiculously out. It was swinging down leg and Jones looked like he was shaping to let it go but it swung back a mile and would have been taking middle half-way.

That said, agree with Burgey about Gatting's LBW, reckon that's a strong contender for the worst of all time.
scroll up, i uploaded it this morning. :dry:

Inferno

Cricket Spectator
Hitting on the rise, upper part of the pad, above knee rolls, and Sachin actually standing on his toe, Australian wicket. LOL

And you stole 9's video then mate :p
Australian wickets my ass. That's not the WACA or the GABBA which offers a lot of bounce. That's the SCG its been one of Australia's more flatter pitches along with Adelaide for the last decade or so. It's the only pitch India managed to put up 400 last year in case you don't remember.

Thinking every Australian wicket is bouncy is probably more stupid than thinking every Indian wickets are dust bowls. You seriously should watch the game when you toured there in 03 if you seriously believe SCG is a bouncy pitch.

Sachin Tendulkar DESTROYS Glenn McGrath-BRUTAL BATTING FROM THE GOD OF CRICKET! - YouTube

Also pause the frame just before at 6:48 and look at the Addidas logo on his pants and look a the stumps behind. Even that's not going above the stump. I doubt it have bounced that much even if it were the WACA. I think people forget how short Tendulkar actually is.

benchmark00

Probs allready asked for it/mentioned it in this thread (cbf going back), but Rob do you have on video Dougeh's hat trick ball against the Redbacks where it was missing by heaps but was given out LBW?

Daemon

Everything that went against us in Sydney '08, in particular Symonds and Dravid. **** I hate that match so much.