• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where is Richard ??

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
vic_orthdox said:
Awww, come on! :D How can you answer grumpily to that guy? :-O

Would have you preferred a whole cast photo? It's hard to be angry at John Travolta...
No it's not - he got to feel up Olivia Newton-John when she was young and nubile.
:laugh:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No it's not - he got to feel up Olivia Newton-John when she was young and nubile.
*cough* using 'young' and 'nubile' is a redundancy because being nubile infers being young. A journo should know that. *cough*

:D

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Top_Cat said:
*cough* using 'young' and 'nubile' is a redundancy because being nubile infers being young. A journo should know that. *cough*

That's what sub-editors are for - to clean up my mistakes. :D

Top_Cat

Ah, the old 'I'm the talent around here, let someone else worry about details' tack.

Hmmmmmmm.............. are you and I related?

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Richard said:
I've said his comments regarding me don't have any validity - not because he's a moron, his being a moron has nothing to do with it - but because of his irrational hatred of me.
Wonderful reply, Richard

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Top_Cat said:
Ah, the old 'I'm the talent around here, let someone else worry about details' tack.

Hmmmmmmm.............. are you and I related?
Yes, that's right, Carey.

That's how you spell your name, right?

If not, one of the pleb moderators round here will fix it up... :p

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Voltman said:
Yes, that's right, Carey.

That's how you spell your name, right?

If not, one of the pleb moderators round here will fix it up... :p
Carey IS the pleb moderator.
:cool:

Top_Cat

Corey's the only mod (non-Administrator) to not have a thread or threads deriding him for being crap. :D

SOmeone to start a thread to this effect in 1000000000...........................99999999...................999999998

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
luckyeddie said:
Wonderful reply, Richard
Ignores the comments where he's said SP's views of the first chance average are irrelevant because he's a moron, but what's new about Richard ignoring things that don't suit him?

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
No really, 10 hours later, and I still stand by that statement completely.

Legend mate.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
The cry goes up again !

FIND RICHARD !!
If Richard is reading this please be informed that everyone in the family is missing you.
Don't believe those who say they aren't.
Please come back.
All is forgiven.
Seriously, this place is not the same without you.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
FaaipDeOiad said:
I do believe that Richard may finally have left us for good on this occasion. :p
For a person who was always polite and never crossed the line of intemperate language, he may have found the venom spewed in his direction too much to take.

While I did not agree with some of his notions and his insistence on having the last word which could be very irritating, I think he was treated, by some, with contempt which he never deserved. He had many qualities which some others would do well to imbibe.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
SJS said:
For a person who was always polite and never crossed the line of intemperate language, he may have found the venom spewed in his direction too much to take.

While I did not agree with some of his notions and his insistence on having the last word which could be very irritating, I think he was treated, by some, with contempt which he never deserved. He had many qualities which some others would do well to imbibe.
yeah, even though he went on to argue for pages, I don't think he ever used inappropriate language against guys like TEC etc. who have all had big arguments with him. That is definitely one area where people would do well to follow his lead.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
SJS said:
FIND RICHARD !!
If Richard is reading this please be informed that everyone in the family is missing you.
Don't believe those who say they aren't.
Please come back.
All is forgiven.
Seriously, this place is not the same without you.
Haha...
Fear not... the only thing that is likely to perminantly sever my links with this place is death.