• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What the f.....

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hamish Marshall had the best hairdo I've ever seen on a cricket field tonight, really classy. The crowd cheered whenever he fielded the ball. Amazed he managed to fit it all into his helmet.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
_Ed_ said:
Hamish Marshall had the best hairdo I've ever seen on a cricket field tonight, really classy. The crowd cheered whenever he fielded the ball. Amazed he managed to fit it all into his helmet.
lol yeah good point.
but i must say colin millers hair was pretty nice, and that was in a proper test, too. i remember, think they were playin the windies, he took off his hat to bowl, and the batsman (lara, at a a guess) laughed for about a minute. his hair was either bright blue or green. think it was green...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Def looks like the Beige Brigade are having an effect! :D

Fair play; cricket can be altogether too po-faced sometimes. Anyone got a pic of Vettori's facial hair that Jono alluded to?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Impressive stuff! Wouldn't have thought he had it in him to grow such impressive facial-fungus!

Must be that Italian blood! ;)

James

Cricket Web Owner
The Beige Brigade don't consist of any former international players. It was put together by the Marketing Manager of Auckland cricket, Paul Ford who I've had a little bit to do with through Cricket Web.

Langeveldt

Soutie
James said:
The Beige Brigade don't consist of any former international players. It was put together by the Marketing Manager of Auckland cricket, Paul Ford who I've had a little bit to do with through Cricket Web.
Is that Paul? Off the forums?? From way way back in the old school?