• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What the f.....

Deja moo

International Captain
Does Bowden actually carry around a Red card with him onto the field? His cool-meter rating dropped a few notches IMO.

SpeedKing

U19 Vice-Captain
Bookie said:
He used the yellow in the Tsunami match earlier this year.
wot do the cards do anyway, its not like McGrath was even bothered about being showed a card, he just walked off. i thought he was going to have to leave the field or something

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Slats4ever said:
i liked this one the best kiwi's!!! What did u all think about this one??? bring back happy memories :D :D :D :D
Hmm... I think it's taking the p*ss out of something that's been explained and was actually understandible myself.