• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wastemen etc

Who the better batsman

• Ajay Jadeja

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Mahmudullah

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
***** is using fam as a replacement for famine.

I'm famished at the moment. Worked on the farm all day today. Planting season. Rice paddy.

Second Spitter

State Vice-Captain
If anything, his stats are flattering to him. When the other bowlers in the attack are named Walsh, Ambrose, and Bishop chances are batsmen are going to play more loose shots against your bowling.

Would not have picked him over any of Australia's quicks of that era.

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unexceptional pace, unexceptional movement, unexceptional accuracy, average of 30. If you were making a list of nondescript but decent bowlers he'd be pretty high.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
I was going to make a smart-arse comment about him not even being the best bowler in his family, but it turns out he and Winston are unrelated.

Mr Miyagi

Banned
I was going to make a smart-arse comment about him not even being the best bowler in his family, but it turns out he and Winston are unrelated.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah.Bravo brothers are half brothers. Benjamin's are just WI high fiving bro's - no relation at all.

Winston batted better. And can be said in a cool faux WI in London accent as seen in Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels - 'chillllll Winstarrrrn'.

One of my favourite movie lines of all time.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Winston was twice the bowler Kenny was. Always felt the pressure had been released at that end when Kenny was brought into the attack as he was so far behind the rest in the side.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mediocre 130 km left arm swing and batting that will never translate to international level? Whatever you say...