• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Warm Ups

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
I wonder if NZ will get to a hundred, currently 24/4 after 6 overs.

Scoring at four an over for the first six overs is just unacceptable they can never make up for that.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
While the pitch sounded like a dog, it was good to see us keep our cool, with Piggo and Jake getting us home. Good signs.

GGG

State Captain
yeah good to see Jake getting runs, bit worried about Vettori's form, went for quite a few in the first game to.

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
I went to bed when WI was just cruising, sensing a sure victory I went to bed :laugh: :laugh: I can't believe I woke up to this.

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
Nice to see chanderpaul and gayle scoring some runs, not sure what happened to sarwan tho. Bravo has been crap in recent months, so bad he couldn't even make an IPL starting 11.

shivfan

Banned
Nice to see chanderpaul and gayle scoring some runs, not sure what happened to sarwan tho. Bravo has been crap in recent months, so bad he couldn't even make an IPL starting 11.
Yeah, the opening partnership put on 86, and then ten wickets went down for 49 runs!
:@

Jayzamann

International Regular
I wonder how the info is filtering through for these warm up matches? Like some hectic phone calls or something?

"Alrighty then, Dave Warner got 51, how was he out?"

"Caught"

"By who?"

"Oh **** it, idk... Paine?"

"You being serious?"

ed: just noticed that there's a bunch of Australians in the Windward Islands team. It's like a highschool game when dudes from one school got too drunk the night before and didn't show up.

Last edited: