• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trouble getting on the site.

cover drive man

International Captain
Hi guys, I can't seem to get on the site on my home computer. I'm using a college one atm, has anyone else been having trouble like this?

Also, aussie's banned for two years!? Strange.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I have an intermittant problem with Firefox where cricketweb won't load and everything else will. Rebooting always resolves it.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Hi guys, I can't seem to get on the site on my home computer. I'm using a college one atm, has anyone else been having trouble like this?

Also, aussie's banned for two years!? thank **** I won't have to put up with that **** any more.
I occasionally have this problem yes.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wish a few more of you ****s would have problems accessing the site tbh.

Blaze 18

Banned
Guys, I keep getting logged out of the site. Does anyone know what the problem could be ? After I enter my login details and click enter, it says "welcome Blaze 18" and then logs me out :huh:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm having major issues getting onto CW just now. I can acess everything else on the net fine, but no go on CW. I've rebooted, downloaded Firefox & restored factory settings on my Wi Fi, but every time I kept getting timed out.

In desperation I tried using a proxy IP and that seems to have worked. Does CW have any known probs with some IP numbers?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'm having major issues getting onto CW just now. I can acess everything else on the net fine, but no go on CW. I've rebooted, downloaded Firefox & restored factory settings on my Wi Fi, but every time I kept getting timed out.

In desperation I tried using a proxy IP and that seems to have worked. Does CW have any known probs with some IP numbers?
Can you please tell me your ip address:

What Is My IP Address? Lookup IP, Hide IP, Change IP, Trace IP and more...

and run "tracert www.cricketweb.net" at the dos prompt and take a screen print of the results and either email me or post them here?

James

Cricket Web Owner
As per my email, you should be able to access CW again. Some IP Address were blocked in error by our hosts.