• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top ten ***y players

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That post should not come as a surprise given that it was made by CW poster ajaagarkarajaaja though.

Gun username TBF.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Ellyse Perry surely.
most people would agree the recent growth in the women's game has been brilliant for female sports in australia and for giving girls of all ages new role models to look up to and i'm sure all of us here would too

little did the big pigs at CA know that it would also give life to this incredible thread

Howe_zat

Audio File
I noticed this thread at the foot of the ***y Coworkers thread.

None of those named biologically appeal to me so I read a few names to my good lady. She loves her sport and staunchly follows the Oz team but, according to her, the ***iest player is (now was) Alastair Cook. He probably hadn't been around long enough to make the original thread, but how many new names might be added?
Alastair Cook named ***iest Man In Essex so she's not alone in that opinion

Nick Compton has a lot going for him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_31L78uDqUQ

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
My mom always thought Lara and Brett Lee looked dashing. Have to ask my wife if she thinks any of the current cricketers are hot.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Reading back this thread and similiar thread it's so obvious that guys really find it difficult to admit that some other guy is good looking...I really don't understand why.It's not just the men here but everywhere...they think that if they say that some other man is ***y it's going to mean that they are gay or something!:blink: I find it a little puzzling and at the same time I think it's very amusing!:laugh:
That is so true 8-) :laugh:
thanks for chasing these ones away, boys

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lara's greatest feat isn't that 400* or the 153*. It's the fact that he boinked so much with that voice.

kingkallis

International Coach
We are lucky enough to see the Women's cricket these days. Who do you think are the hottest female cricketers?

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
I keep pointing this out to my wife but sure doesn't really agree.

I'm beginning to think she's got something wrong with her eyes and that's why she agreed to marry me.
Hahaha that sounds plausible. Because she's way off base with Cummins.

He's the complete package. Tall dark handsome, bowls quick, can bat (although improvement would be nice), and from what I can see seems like an incredibly good bloke.

Bowlers tend to be the more manly, ruggedly attractive types. Batsmen can be a bit weird, short and lacking in looks as a general rule.