• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top ten ***y players

Anna

International Vice-Captain
zinzan12 said:
We're mainly men here ...if you want a serious answer, go to a womens forum :sneaky2:
I'm not, so I'll give a woman's perspective :D In no particular order:

* Graeme Smith
* Simon Jones
* AB de Villiers
* Geraint Jones
* Brendon McCullum
* Shaun Tait
* Mike Kasprowicz
* Brett Lee
* Simon Francis
* Omari Banks

That's all I can think of atm....

Anna

Have to admit, was scraping the barrel a bit with that selection :D

Maybe Chris Gayle's a better option....

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I remember they did a survey here a few years ago and I think Stephen Fleming, Daniel Vettori & Chris Cairns (Shane Bond aswell?, I can't remember..not really my interest, lol) featured for male sportsmen.

Anna

Hmm, Fleming's not bad. Actually, just scrap that lot & read Dan Carter.....:ph34r:.......:laugh:

Anna

I was trying to a bit of a spread across Test teams....I could do my top 10 Somerset players if you want :D :laugh:

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
I get told by various people that I look alot like Stephen Fleming. Although im not really convinced. For starters, he's wayy taller than me. But apparently we have similar facial features.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shouldn't you be asleep?

Clearly your fatigue is clouding your judgement. Get back to me on the Collymore judgement after you've had 8 hours behind you.

Anna

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Shouldn't you be asleep?

Clearly your fatigue is clouding your judgement. Get back to me on the Collymore judgement after you've had 8 hours behind you.
Yes, I should've been....didn't get to sleep til about 5am :( Then felt really rubbish this morning & missed 4 lectures, dam it.

Anyway. The answer is still not really. He's not bad but he's not in the Graeme Smith league :D :D

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Pretty funny how about 10 different people named all the ugly people. Ha.......ha

No cricketers really tickle my fancy

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Tim said:
I get told by various people that I look alot like Stephen Fleming. Although im not really convinced. For starters, he's wayy taller than me. But apparently we have similar facial features.
The first time I saw your avatar, I actually thought that was Stephen Fleming. Now assuming that is you in your avatar (I've been assuming this all along so If I'm wrong then :shy: ), you most definitely do look like Stephen Fleming.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anna said:
Anyway. The answer is still not really. He's not bad but he's not in the Graeme Smith league :D :D
Maybe it's just my heterosexuality, but Graeme Smith is not very attractive at all.

parisa

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Shane Bond...he was good looking all the way long but he has turned into such a hottie ever since he returned back from his injury with his new hair style and everything:drool: