• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top ten ***y players

parisa

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Tim said:
I get told by various people that I look alot like Stephen Fleming. Although im not really convinced. For starters, he's wayy taller than me. But apparently we have similar facial features.

Yeah more like a younger and softer version of Stephen Fleming.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Maybe it's just my heterosexuality, but Graeme Smith is not very attractive at all.
Yeah, I'm with you there: big nose, thin lips, mean narrow mouth, obvious weight problem. I don't see it myself. Not my idea of an adonis.

It might be a relative thing tho: if you share a top order with Gibbs, Dippenaar & Kallis I guess you look good by comparison... :D

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BoyBrumby said:
Yeah, I'm with you there: big nose, thin lips, mean narrow mouth, obvious weight problem. I don't see it myself. Not my idea of an adonis.

It might be a relative thing tho: if you share a top order with Gibbs, Dippenaar & Kallis I guess you look good by comparison... :D
That's exactly waht I was thinking - the Adonis reference.

Out of curiousity (and to see if you squirm) which cricket is your Adonis?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
That's exactly waht I was thinking - the Adonis reference.

Out of curiousity (and to see if you squirm) which cricket is your Adonis?
<adopts deep voice>

Er, well obviously I don't go in for any of this same-*** gubbins myself, but I've always thought Damien Martyn & Stephen Fleming were ok looking chaps. In a strictly hetero, blokey way, obv. :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BoyBrumby said:
<adopts deep voice>

Er, well obviously I don't go in for any of this same-*** gubbins myself, but I've always thought Damien Martyn & Stephen Fleming were ok looking chaps. In a strictly hetero, blokey way, obv. :p
This is where you spit and scratch a random part of your anatomy.

And now this is where I laugh at you. :laugh:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
BoyBrumby said:
<adopts deep voice>

And this from the man who once accused me of being "metro". :p :D

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Barney Rubble said:
And this from the man who once accused me of being "metro". :p :D
Hmm. Yes, well reading the thread back I realise I've also just said, by implication, that I think Tim's good-looking. :-O :D

Time for a beer. Dead butch, me...

Barney Rubble

International Coach
BoyBrumby said:
Hmm. Yes, well reading the thread back I realise I've also just said, by implication, that I think Tim's good-looking. :-O :D

Time for a beer. Dead butch, me...
:laugh: :laugh:

I won't add to that. Just bask in your embarrassment. :D

parisa

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Reading back this thread and similiar thread it's so obvious that guys really find it difficult to admit that some other guy is good looking...I really don't understand why.It's not just the men here but everywhere...they think that if they say that some other man is ***y it's going to mean that they are gay or something!:blink: I find it a little puzzling and at the same time I think it's very amusing!:laugh:

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
I noticed this thread at the foot of the ***y Coworkers thread.

None of those named biologically appeal to me so I read a few names to my good lady. She loves her sport and staunchly follows the Oz team but, according to her, the ***iest player is (now was) Alastair Cook. He probably hadn't been around long enough to make the original thread, but how many new names might be added?