• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tim Paine ***ting scandal, will resign

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
I find this interesting...I've obviously made one or two observations about Australia and Australians over the years, but I would never have dreamed of referring to it as a feminized society. Haven't lived there for 8 years so it must've radically changed.
It has.

Gob

International Coach
I've seen the picture in issue, and whilst the offending subject lacks girth, it is flaccid in the photo. Has a decent rig, too.

Seems like Paine goes for the clean shaven/ waxed look.
Where can I see it?

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Let me propose a theory.

Tim Paine had ceased to be useful to the higher ups and they wanted him out ASAP for whomever is being brought in to do their bidding. The ***ting is just a thing that they could use to push him out. We're it not for that they would have dug around for some other thing to shame him out of office with.

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Let me propose a theory.

Tim Paine had ceased to be useful to the higher ups and they wanted him out ASAP for whomever is being brought in to do their bidding. The ***ting is just a thing that they could use to push him out. We're it not for that they would have dug around for some other thing to shame him out of office with.
I choose to have more faith in humanity than that. I don't want to believe that many people on the face of this earth would do something like that, especially not when the other Paines suffer along with Tim.

She must be the town bicycle...everyone's had a ride.
I mean, we know of two. We know of two people Tim Paine was involved with, as well. Is he the town bicycle? Or are we being misogynistic?

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
My understanding was that it was not unsolicited? I have no real idea what was going on in his personal life, and truthfully I would not want to know. That is for him, his wife and his girlfriend to sort out, I'm not going to be making any sort of judgement on him. And I am certainly not gonna be calling the man morally bankrupt because of some article I read in a tabloid. And I really don't see how it has any relevance to his ability to captain Aus on the field.
I'd suggest looking up the definition of solicited/unsolicited, and then read the timeline of texts before he sent the pic. She didn't ask for the pic, and he didn't ask her if she wanted to see it.

Not hard (:naughty:) to comprehend

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
I mean, we know of two. We know of two people Tim Paine was involved with, as well. Is he the town bicycle? Or are we being misogynistic?
well i don't know about that but the guy is a self-avowed non-feminist...