• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tim Paine ***ting scandal, will resign

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tell me where he went wrong. Look, I use snapchat too man. It's hard, hell I'm hard sometimes with the **** i'm sometimes sent. Should he have asked after the hard cooming comment whether he could send a picture of his hog? Sure. But let me ask you this, how grainy was the photo? What was the nature of the photo? These are questions we need hard proof of to review and come to our own conclusions. It's just unfortunate Tim Paine's own conclusion was that he had to come.
he betrayed God

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Tell me where he went wrong. Look, I use snapchat too man. It's hard, hell I'm hard sometimes with the **** i'm sometimes sent. Should he have asked after the hard cooming comment whether he could send a picture of his hog? Sure. But let me ask you this, how grainy was the photo? What was the nature of the photo? These are questions we need hard proof of to review and come to our own conclusions. It's just unfortunate Tim Paine's own conclusion was that he had to come.
Like I said above, I'm no feminist. But yes, he should have given some warning that he wants to send a pic like that.

A dick pic is not like a naked picture of a chick. It's not appealing in any way (unless the guy is packing like George Burgess, which he probably isn't).

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Wait, so you're saying you're not on board with a movement towards women achieving parity with men?

I don't get it vic, why?
He obviously believes that women only belong in the kitchen and that they are incapable of doing secondary education, could even possibly be a member of the taliban in disguise who infiltrated the forums to help prop the new AFG team up and give the Taliban international legitimacy.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Did he use a filter?

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was quite possibly the most alarming thing vic said. You'd be surprised what women like as a result of their biological programming. I have no palate for the rare meat, let alone looking at it. But some do.

Binkley

U19 Captain
That's not what feminism is.
What Gnske said literally is the definition of feminism.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
That was quite possibly the most alarming thing vic said. You'd be surprised what women like as a result of their biological programming. I have no palate for the rare meat, let alone looking at it. But some do.
Do you know how many dick pics an attractive woman gets sent during the course of her lifetime? Many unsolicited as well.

All from guys who think they've got something special she hasn't seen before.

Like I said, unless little Timmy's packing 8 inches, the pic would not have done anything for her.

The fact that she reported it probably shows he's totally unremarkable down there.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain

Ok. I don't want to argue about this. Whatever you say.

harsh.ag

Do you know how many dick pics an attractive woman gets sent during the course of her lifetime? Many unsolicited as well.

Like I said, unless little Timmy's packing 8 inches, the pic would not have done anything for her.

The fact that she reported it probably shows he's totally unremarkable down there.
Please don't make the mistake of taking Gnske seriously, on account of him being a deeply closeted troll

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Purely crocodile tears. Atleast the latter 3.

Mainstream Australia is an extremely feminized society. They have to do it to appeal to the sheep-like fans.
I find this interesting...I've obviously made one or two observations about Australia and Australians over the years, but I would never have dreamed of referring to it as a feminized society. Haven't lived there for 8 years so it must've radically changed.

Gnske

Wait, why 8 inches? That's rather excessive for a male isn't it. I think 3 is the average, so you could have said 5?

No need to inject fantasy into this.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Like I said above, I'm no feminist. But yes, he should have given some warning that he wants to send a pic like that.

A dick pic is not like a naked picture of a chick. It's not appealing in any way (unless the guy is packing like George Burgess, which he probably isn't).
Are you actually the stupidest poster ever on CW? There's some tough competition but I really do think you could be in the mix .

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

I've seen the picture in issue, and whilst the offending subject lacks girth, it is flaccid in the photo. Has a decent rig, too.

Seems like Paine goes for the clean shaven/ waxed look.