• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah.. good luck with the OD fellas!!! Hopefully we can win and win well this time as the run rates and stuff might come in as well.. :)

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmmm, disappointing batting display, just aren't getting enough partnerships happening nor are we building on our starts. Some positive signs from Singh & Rapp though! Bowling was solid enough, restricing them to 214 was a good effort considering most of their batsmen got starts. We should be chasing down 214 more often than not though :)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Thanks Clapo :)

Agreed Dinnen and Heads have been standouts so far this season, but would like to think i've contributed, especially in the 2nd innings'

Good win though lads, keep it up.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah.. totally great win there. Very satisfying to see a pretty decent effort from just about all the top 7 (openers got 10s, I think but seems otherwise solid).. Watt and Dinnen the obvious stand outs but I still think we need more big runs from the batters.. Hopefully our bowling picks up from here as well and Watt would get more support. Wickets were shared around nice and even in that first innings there..

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yesssss!!! Awesome game lads. Great to see our top order clicking for the first time this season, and Rapp....just wow!!! :D

Great to see Ames making an impact as well, and Robbins was great during the middle overs also. A little disappointed with the way Watt/West & I got carted a little, but I guess in saying that the batsmen were always going to swinging for the fences chasing 355.

David

International 12th Man
Really pleased with the performances we've put on in the last couple of games, great to see.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Yesssss!!! Awesome game lads. Great to see our top order clicking for the first time this season, and Rapp....just wow!!! :D

Great to see Ames making an impact as well, and Robbins was great during the middle overs also. A little disappointed with the way Watt/West & I got carted a little, but I guess in saying that the batsmen were always going to swinging for the fences chasing 355.
Cruelly overlooked. :(

Nah, great batting performance, hoping that will kickstart our season.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
losses in both formats in the most recent games. :(

That Ames knock was a funny one.. [break keyfabe]How do the sims work that way? :) [/break keyfabe]

Hopefully we can continue to bat better as we go along. Bowling could still pick up though. :(

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
No wonder its quiet around these parts.
Ouch.

Both losses were pretty brutal. Good showing from Robbins in the ODer.

Regroup time.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Indeed, FC season still has life i think, but hopefully im wrong in saying that our OD unit is really going to struggle this year. Too much reliance on big Robbie Dauth

David

International 12th Man
Reds not firing. Need a serious turn around.

I reckon we can put in a solid showing from here on in though.