• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Furball

Evil Scotsman
My CL form is just a cunning plan to lure Black into a false sense of security. :cool:

Some free runs for any Blacks who come up against my bowling though.

David

International 12th Man
Well played by Heads and Dinnen. Senior players going to have to take some responsibility, batting in the top not looking as solid as one would like.

Certainly taking some positives out of the game though.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Good platform to work from guys. Shame about the end result, but there are plenty of positives to pull from that effort. Bowlers need to stand up and help sir DK

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Nice to see Heads/Dinnen step up with the bat, slightly disappointing after all the starts we got though that no-one could go one to make the century. Bowlers need to stand up and help DK, but all said and done despite the loss, there are enough positives to take out of the match :)

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Nice to see Heads/Dinnen step up with the bat, slightly disappointing after all the starts we got though that no-one could go one to make the century. Bowlers need to stand up and help DK, but all said and done despite the loss, there are enough positives to take out of the match :)
Saving myself for this round to hit my maiden Red FC century.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah.. we need to bat bigger!!! Doing the hard work and throwing it away is not something our coach would approve!!!

All the best for the next game, guys!!! Hopefully, I can give the bowlers quality practice in the nets :)

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bad luck fellas. Awesome work again from Heads/Dinnen in the lower middle order, and also from Kears in the 2nd dig. Nice to see West step up in the first innings with the ball too, but we need more than 1/2 players to contribute each innings if we want to win something :)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Good performances by 2 or 3 every time but we need to pull together a lot more. Hopefully we can continue to bat well and also improve with the ball...

Need to put up 400+ more often, given that our bowling seems weaker at this point. All the best, guys!!!