• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Olympics 2012 - Logo unveiled..

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
£400k for that i heard. Some of the ones people sent into the BBC > it by miles.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Ive seen it a few times now but only seeing it at the top of this thread have I realised it actually says '2012' rather than just being funky shapes.

People in UK have a talent for knocking anything done domestically and overly criticising but Im with the critics on this one. Very poor.

So its supposed to appeal to the kids? Really, why is that important are they the major ticket buyers and do they provide the millions in sponsorship?

Pretty weak effort

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Looks like someone got high, listened to Devo, and scrawled something while watching Grange Hill.