• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The mod team needs to be reviewed

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mafia mods should have a seat at the mod table.
We should be given 30 infraction points to give out for each game we've ran. I'd get 240 (I get sledger's bcoz he b&) and would give them out as such:

Fusion - 240

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I for one think the mods are far too harsh on the peaceful drafting community. They've corralled us into a separate subforum and don't allow us out of there anymore. I'm constantly fearful of a ban if I don't draft well enough. Feel their eyes on me constantly watching. I have a phobia that mods are always there!

Have you ever been alone at night, thought you heard footsteps behind, and turned around and no one's there? And as you quicken up your pace, you find it hard to look again, because you're sure there's someone there!
The only answer, as always, is to pick allrounders.

ataraxia

International Coach
Some bloke named pskov from the looks of it. This seems to be the first: http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/thr...ebate-thread-everyone-come-in-and-vote.41430/

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The implication that its a thankless job is that we should be more thankful, and I couldn't disagree more with that premise.

It's living in the Warsaw ghetto and being told to be thankful for the Einsatzgruppen

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Beyond that I don’t really care but without singling Fusion out I still remember him rocking up during the 2019 WC and dishing a warning out, you can't just turn up and act like you’ve never been away and expect to hold that authority. It weakens moderation as a whole.

Oooh check out the libertarian advocating hierarchies of control within a community.