• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Greats

archie mac

International Coach
Well SJS is not on at the moment so I may have no support but I would think WG Grace, Jack Hobbs, Headley and SF Barnes should be GREATS

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Voting may occur in a specific period. Today 5 players are being put up for voting for greatness (I wont put more than 5 in a day to avoid confusion).

Nominating, seconding and thirding players can continue at all times.

Players on whom voting hereby commences for greatness for the next 24 hours:

Ponting
Lara
Tendulkar
Murali
Warne

Last edited:

archie mac

International Coach
Pratyush said:
Voting may begin and in a specific period. Today 5 players are being put up for voting for greatness (I wont put more than 5 in a day to avoid confusion).

Ponting
Lara
Tendulkar
Murali
Warne
So what do we do put them in order, choose one, pick as many as we think should be called great?

ramkumar_gr

U19 Vice-Captain
Pratyush said:
Voting may occur in a specific period. Today 5 players are being put up for voting for greatness (I wont put more than 5 in a day to avoid confusion).

Ponting
Lara
Tendulkar
Murali
Warne
I second Viv Richards and Muralitharan

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
archie mac said:
So what do we do put them in order, choose one, pick as many as we think should be called great?
No just specify who all among the 5 you think are great and who you think are not great. If you feel all 5 are great, you chose all 5. If you think all 5 are crap, you can vote against them all to be included in the list of greats. :)

Last edited:

ramkumar_gr

U19 Vice-Captain
Pratyush said:

Ponting
Lara
Tendulkar
Murali
Warne
Murali and Brian Lara.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Pratyush said:

Ponting
Lara
Tendulkar
Murali
Warne
APPROVED
SR Tendulkar
SK Warne
M Muralitharan

DENIED
RT Ponting