• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Final (and 3rd place play off)

Who will win the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I would quite happily take just about any other ref besides the french ones... Barnes would have been a good choice, let the french ref the inconsequential 3rd/4th place.

Flem274*

123/5
i do enjoy our adoption of japan as one of our own because of their play style. no wonder south africa want to leave for the north.

i'd be happy to swap and take the japanese yen but south africa are our truest rival, are a great occassion to play with the games historically being close and also they're useful for getting work against ****ing big ****s. argentinian forwards have lost some of their ****ery and australia don't really do tight 5s, they subsist off of loose forwards like non-crusaders nz super rugby teams do.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
19- Could not remember 3 of SA's. Prop. Wing and no 8. Remembered the main Eng boys .

I was living in Eng during that WC, jumping up and down on partners couch, who up until that WC had never watched rugby in her life; laughed herself silly all the way through that WC at my behaviour. I could barely watch the final. Oh, to be young again.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
22/30, although I'm claiming 23 as it wouldn't take my spelling of the English scrum half.

Missed the entire Bok back row though.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Both sides throwing it around a bit. Good for the neutral.

Patch's try scoring pass to Amos was a thing of magnificence.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Stuck at work so can't watch it, but sounds as if Ben Smith is making a strong case for a spot in the semi-final.

Now, once Hansen has that time machine... :ph34r: