• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The disappointment of the 2019 Cricket World Cup being a 10 team World Cup

How many teams would you like there to have been in 2019 Cricket World Cup?

• Total voters

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I actually don't mind that format. They tried that out in the Australian List-A comp a few years ago and I found myself enjoying it. Adds a fresh dynamic to the game.

Although it should be two 25-over innings each.
I think he means literally 2 innings though, where you start from scratch each time. The Australian comp that tried it just split the 1 innings.

Burgey

The real disappointment for most of you will be next year when Australia wins it again.

Daemon

Best to ignore Loko, he once suggested cricket should be played with rubber balls.

trundler

Best to ignore Loko, he once suggested cricket should be played with rubber balls.
Hey, that way maybe cricket would be more popular among kids since it would be less dangerous and more parents would allow them to play it...:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yeah, part of the appeal (and a big part of it at that), is getting the chance to see teams that you don't constantly see on the test/ODI circuits. Doubt I will take much interest.