• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The CW Cup: battle of the association football teams

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
LOL at the Nick Hornby comparision.

I go for Spurs, is it wrong that I love Fever Pitch?

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
LOL at the Nick Hornby comparision.

I go for Spurs, is it wrong that I love Fever Pitch?
Nah, it's a bloody good book. Being a Spurs fan just means you have different favourite parts to the Arsenal fans :p

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Exeter City
West Ham United, won us the World Cup, as any fat bloke sitting in a pub with an ill-fitting Toffs shirt with 6 on the back will tell you.

Glory game, better book IMHO....

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hmm not sure who to pick with PSV taken. Will go two favourites from other leagues

Anderlecht & Bari

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mansfield Town (obvz)
-Melbourne Victory-, nope apparently not
Hannover 96 then.

cpr

International Coach
Macclesfield Town
Morecambe

Can somebody with a spare nomination (GIMH?) vote for Leeds United, just to add to their humiliation with a 1st round exit.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Now that QLD Roar has been nominated, I'll go for Celtic FC for my second nomination.