• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
What kind of changes?

Also, what happened to the emails we used to get last year?

But keep it up Colts! We're in with a big chance for the 5D competition! :)

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
NZTailender said:
What kind of changes?
Well Greg, from someone who's been watching from afar for a while (sorry Dan, you know how much I've normally got to say about team selections but you're getting it so right I feel as if I've got nothing to say) the Team Selection Committee is mildly tinkering around, just trying to get the team absolutely right. They've got some tough decisions to make and they're doing a good job!

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
NZTailender said:
What kind of changes?

Also, what happened to the emails we used to get last year?

But keep it up Colts! We're in with a big chance for the 5D competition! :)
I got halfway through sending out emails to the blokes out of the side at the end of the first quarter of the season, and then got lazy. My apologies.

I hadn't been collating my own stats until last night, when I got them all together, so now I'm in a position where I can provide more feedback.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Dizzy #4 said:
Wow Nick, when did ya get Staff status at CW?
Jaso mate I got it a few months ago :) . Not I just do the little jobs James wants me to do, updating player profiles et al... which reminds me...

Resha

School Boy/Girl Captain
Oh, I hope we'll do well vs the Blues. But I have faith. OH GOSH. WHY DOES THE aD aBOVE HaVE MY NaME?!?! O_O

Loony BoB

International Captain
Resha said:
Oh, I hope we'll do well vs the Blues. But I have faith. OH GOSH. WHY DOES THE aD aBOVE HaVE MY NaME?!?! O_O
:laugh: I see you've finally noticed it.

What's with all the lower case a's, Reesh? :o

Resha

School Boy/Girl Captain
Do you not know the sad tale of my a key?! It broke, and so now I copy and paste all my a's. I'm too lazy to copy/paste big a's when I type in caps, but I assure you I won't be lazy when playing against the Blues. Vigilant! Vile! Vicked!

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
chooka_nick said:
Jaso mate I got it a few months ago :) . Not I just do the little jobs James wants me to do, updating player profiles et al... which reminds me...
You did? I never saw it under your title!

Loony BoB

International Captain
It's an OD game, and I hope we'll win obviously! We beat CW Blue last time around, I believe. This time they have a full strength squad so it should be a bit more difficult, but we definitely have the potential to pull it off.

i hope so!!

ok at least 30 and 3 wickets then.

i just hit 62 runs and got 3 wiuckets in my last grade match so hopefully i can keep that form.

just out of interest do you have a colts stats sheet that shows how many runs and wickets each player has???

Loony BoB

International Captain
Do you mean for the season, or overall? This season's OD & FC stats are found in the most recent posts of the Stats Keeper thread in this forum.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Bowl-A-Beamer said:
i hope so!!

ok at least 30 and 3 wickets then.

i just hit 62 runs and got 3 wiuckets in my last grade match so hopefully i can keep that form.

just out of interest do you have a colts stats sheet that shows how many runs and wickets each player has???
golden duck and 1'fa.
Close.