• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Black Thread

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Buddhmaster said:
How long has he been around? I think he's averaging less then me in FC, how's he going in OD?

I'm not trying to get his position, I just thought he was new to the team :-O
His raw stats are very strong, but TBH I've no idea how he's not an inactive.

gibbsnsmith

State Vice-Captain
a bit of searching finds me that i'm a CW Black. Incase noone's noticed I had lost my internet connection for the past 1 1/2 month & finally have it back.

Anyone care to update me on our team's status/form & my personal ones too ?+

edit: i found my personal stats & they're shockingly horrendous :o

Last edited:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
whats ure name mate? like playing name? and also we have had a shocker so far.. although i think we are still sitting mid table in both forms.... testing times ahead with myself, neil and buts away with the CWXI so everyones gotta step up..

crazy_macca

Cricket Spectator
Hey Blacks, Sorry about the lack on inactivity. I moved house a while ack and lost all internet connections and when we finnaly got it set up it was all wrong so they had to reinstall it. Anyway its up and running now but its real slow dial up so i don't know how much ill be able to post. But ill sure you ive been reading whats going on, its just it takes a long time for a post to go through.

From what ive seen we have had a decent start to season and for myself a pretty average one. Lets hope we can keep it going, even when the other blokes are on international duty. P.S is Robertinho part of our squad? or just an annoying poster? :)

Cheers Boys

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
rob dont muck up our thread.... Simon, Rob has nuthin to do with us Blacks except he likes to annoy us... Neil Pickup is ya skipper.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
"Weak" side called default?!

Nowt wrong wi' that! Now I have to decide whether to change it or not, and I really don't think I can :)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
lol grea game boys.. innings defeat of those rookie boys.. well done.. now just a few wins and we will be right of the bottom of the table and pushing for a higher position. com on blacks