• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Black Thread

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Hey liam i have fallen a few games behind in the stats that i keep for myself. Is there any chance you could tell me my career stats for: FC, Test, OD, and ODI.

Would much appreciate it.

Cheers

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
It's the midseason off-day in the schedule, so no team loses any players for the Invitational.
On that, we played 32 games last year I think, how come it's halved this year when we only have 1 extra team?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Buddhmaster said:
On that, we played 32 games last year I think, how come it's halved this year when we only have 1 extra team?
24 games actually. When there were 4 teams, they played each other more times to compensate mefinks. Now it's a more basic schedule.

Dydl

International Debutant
Haven't had much of a go at keeping this season, but that's fine...good that we've got Chaulk and Wilson back!! :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SquidAU said:
Whoa! Why the hell was I batting at 3??? That ain't where I should be! :blink:
'Cause Jones was injured and Pickup didn't name a side, so you swapped in for Jones and batted where he batted in the last game.

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
'Cause Jones was injured and Pickup didn't name a side, so you swapped in for Jones and batted where he batted in the last game.
And here I was thinking I was nigh****chman or something.....

At least I took 2 catches. Contributed something other than 10 runs and not even bowling the ball!

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
YEP we sure need to lol.. good game by ureself mate very well batted. Single handidly took it from a shocking score to a respictiable one.

Keep goin guys its ure time to shine now.. hopefully we put a good team perfroamce together in the enxt game and get off the bottom.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
i think Thompson should be promoted ahead of me ive had a very ***** season with the bat and pretty much with the ball too..

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
Thats it. I am gonna have to add a 6 counter to my signature.....25 off 11 balls with 3 sixes! THE POWER! :p

But on the other hand, I got belted in my one over.....14 runs!

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
kears_falcon_9 said:
lol big hitting mate 3 sixes i like it.

Heads up Blacks we will fight back.
And we did fight back. Great win. Nothing contributed by me....well, maybe I fielded a little!