• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Black Thread

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Dropped to 5 for the next FC Match.. lets hope the move will free me up a bit and i can get on the board with a few runs.. we havnt quite clicked yet but im pretty sure we will in the coming matches with a more stable batting and bowlign attack.

GO BLACKS

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Great first innings bowling by Pickup nearly won us the game, we just need to get a FC win from somewhere.

Dydl

International Debutant
Good win!! 50+ scores to Butler and Thompson, and 40's for Jones and Kearsley, who was not out 49... :ph34r: And the bowlers did quite well too... :p :) :)

Buddhmaster

International Captain
We're starting to show some of our season 8 form. Everything's working nicely at the moment, and we just got to keep the momentum going. So much talent in this side, we deserve to be higher on the table.

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Agrred mate.. very much agreed.. hopefully we keep this run going (i think its 3 wins in a row now) but yer we gotta keep it going.... we cant drop of now.. lets see if we can get a few more people posting in this thread and in the dev league thread.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
If we're gonna be spilling the beans here, I think Neil and Dave should be posting more in this thread, because they are active members of the forum and team leaders. Everyone should be contributing, but these 2 especially.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Nooooo Dave Nooooo

So much for my good OD form. Atleast we now have Ash in great form, just a few others giving him some assistance and we won't have to worry about these losses anymore. Expecting a big performance in the next 5dayer boys.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Things are starting to come right... we've got a balanced 11 in both formats at long last it seems, it's not great having to force Davo into the opening slot à la Vettori, but it does seem to be the best for the team at the present moment. Time to start winning again.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Things are looking good now. We got some great scores, Kears back in some form, and we showed we are capable of getting the other teams all out, even if we just missed out in the end. To add to all that, we got Squidy!