• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test draft - players can only be picked from 3 nominated countries and decades

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well I suppose I'm the only one who can pick from SA 70s so I'll take Lee Irvine.

Barry Richards
Len Hutton
Younis Khan
Dudley Nourse
Javed Miandad
Kevin Pietersen
Lee Irvine
Imran Khan
Hedley Verity
Bob Willis
Mohammad Asif

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
@CricAddict you are completing your side when we are only halfway through Round 10. Is it because no one else has the India/2000s combination?
Perhaps you could give us the Round 11 draw and then we can jump in if we are considering a pick that no-one can take before us.
@Line and Length
L&L, I am running the other draft only. Round 11 for this draft is to be provided by mr_mister. Yes, like you said, I looked at the combinations of other matrices and saw that no one can take that combination in future as well. Hence, completed my side in advance. :)

Line and Length

Cricketer Of The Year
@Line and Length
L&L, I am running the other draft only. Round 11 for this draft is to be provided by mr_mister. Yes, like you said, I looked at the combinations of other matrices and saw that no one can take that combination in future as well. Hence, completed my side in advance. :)
Thanks for that. I must confess I confused the manager of the two drafts. A senility problem?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Saeed Anwar
Sid Barnes
George Headley
Brian Lara
Stan McCabe [5]
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Jeff Dujon [wk]
Curtly Ambrose [1]
Ian Bishop [3]
Bill O'Reilly [4]
Courtney Walsh [2] [c]

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Saeed Anwar
Sid Barnes
George Headley
Brian Lara [c]
Stan McCabe [5]
Shivnarine Chanderpaul
Jeff Dujon [wk]
Curtly Ambrose [1]
Ian Bishop [3]
Bill O'Reilly [4]
Courtney Walsh [2]
You seriously rate Lara as skipper more than the others there?

ataraxia

International Coach
John Waite

No one can pick from SL, so Mahela Jayawardene

1) Gary Kirsten /
2) Trevor Goddard o /
3) Kumar Sangakkara /
4) Hashim Amla /
5) Mahela Jayawardene* /
6) AB de Villiers /
7) John Waite + /
8) Andrew Flintoff o /
9) Dale Steyn o
10) James Anderson o
11) Muttiah Muralitharan o

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
G Smith and Benaud can toss a coin to decide the captaincy. Very happy with this side.

David Warner
Graeme Smith (captain?)
Ken Barrington
Steve Smith
Joe Root
Ben Stokes
Matt Prior (wk)
Richie Benaud (captain?)
Fred Trueman
Frank Tyson
Neil Adcock

Last edited: