• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T2M2 Draft

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am just surprised everyone is very happy with their team, surely some of us gotta be very sad just because of the law of averages or something.
Think at this point all of us have adjusted our expectations from the more restrictive drafts. Like when I picked Donald I knew I wasn't going to get another S tier pacer.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I am just surprised everyone is very happy with their team, surely some of us gotta be very sad just because of the law of averages or something.
You dont get votes by saying your team is ****. But people definitely exaggerate how much they like their team

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
1. Len Hutton
2. Victor Trumper
3. Jacques Kallis (5)
4. Duleepsinhji
5. Dudley Nourse*
6. Stuart Law (6)
7. Bert Oldfield+
8. Harold Larwood (2)
9. Michael Holding (1)
10. Morne Morkel (3)
11. B. S. Chandrasekhar (4)

True quality top 6, great bowling attack and a world class gloveman. Tail a bit long but think the quality of the top six compensate for that nicely.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
1. Len Hutton
2. Victor Trumper
3. Jacques Kallis (5)
4. Duleepsinhji
5. Dudley Nourse*
6. Stuart Law (6)
7. Bert Oldfield+
8. Harold Larwood (2)
9. Michael Holding (1)
10. Morne Morkel (3)
11. B. S. Chandrasekhar (4)

True quality top 6, great bowling attack and a world class gloveman. Tail a bit long but think the quality of the top six compensate for that nicely.
That could clinch it

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Honest Hunks

Ted Dexter
Simon Katich
Lawrence Rowe
Bob Cowper
Marnus Labuschagne
Zac Crawley
Adam Gilchrist (wk)
Jason Holder ©
Wasim Akram
Dennis Lillee
Derek Underwood

Really enjoy the side I got at the end there. 3 ATG bowlers with support from Holder. ATG wicket keeper. Marnus, Cowper, Katich to provide additional varieties of spin covering every version known to cricket so far. Ted Dexter as the 4th seamer to support the big 3 too. Wasim and Lillee with the new ball, Holder to continue being a GREAT #3 fast bowler. Batsmen who can all go on and make daddy hundreds, aggressive guys who have proven themselves at #3 in tests coming in at 5 and 6 will mean the second new ball will NEVER be a problem for this side.

All in all, very happy with what I got.

Himannv

International Coach
01. Vijay Merchant
02. Hanif Mohammed
03. Viv Richards
04. Peter May
05. Charles Bannerman
06. Doug Walters
07. Shai Hope+
08. Imran Khan*
09. Kagiso Rabada
10. Rangana Herath
11. Mohammed Asif

Teuton

International Captain
Final team:
Archie Jackson
Cyril Washbrook
Steve Smith
Graeme Pollock
Damien Martyn
MS Dhoni
Kapil Dev
Wilfred Rhodes
Jim Laker
Waqar Younis
Frank Tyson

I like having 5 genuine bowlers and still batting to 8. Superstars at 3 & 4. Dhoni has 1200 runs @55 when batting at 6 so can handle the promotion. A deadly opening bowling pair and 2 great spinners.

Michaelf7777777

International Debutant
Bob Appleyard will be my final selection please

Charter 77 Final XI

W. G. Grace (6)
Herbert Sutcliffe
Richie Richardson
Martin Crowe
Charles Macartney (7)
Les Ames (+)
Ian Botham (2)
Richie Benaud (*) (4)
Charles Turner (3)
Dale Steyn (1)
Bob Appleyard (5)

ataraxia

International Coach
Richardson and Washbrook have gone, which leaves me either Stollmeyer or McGlew. Just for the kingkallis pity vote, I'll have Jackie McGlew (again).

ataraxia

International Coach
1) DJ McGlew /
2) CB Fry* /
3) RT Ponting /
4) Ranjitsinhji VJ / o
5) MP Donnelly /
6) Mushtaq Mohammad / o
7) RJ Hadlee o /
8) RW Marsh + /
9) AME Roberts o
10) FS Trueman o
11) LR Gibbs o

Incredible bowling, good keeper and all-rounder, underrated and tough batting unit.