• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T20 WC Warm-up Matches

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's so weird watching these blokes laughing and having a giggle like this. Good to see but so different to normal.

trundler

It's so weird watching these blokes laughing and having a giggle like this. Good to see but so different to normal.
You said it was going to be lower scoring than expected. I briefly had hope. Where's La Nina

Burgey

Right now it's outside my window. Then again I'm in Sydney

Half the eastern seaboard is under water ffs.

Shady Slim

International Coach
in light of the minnow namibia's win yesterday i'm wondering if bangladesh can do the same in their warmup tonight

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Nine wicket win in 11 overs is certainly a pasting.

Ferguson's form is a significant issue, he's getting carted every time out. Whether he plays or not, I'd be picking Adam Milne.

Burgey

Fantastic to see noted Tory boot licker Josh Inglis make an appropriate contribution here.

TheJediBrah

Maxwell looks terrible too. Don't know what's happened to him but he's a waste of a spot right now

Daemon

Things falling apart for Australia, they’ll get it right come game 1 though just watch

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah maxy looks completely shot. Got dropped twice and miscued a half a dozen more balls to get to 23(16) today.

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
some epic(ly bad) pakistani fielding in the warmup game just finished. good for england that Stokes, Brook, Livingstone, and SCurran got some batting time.

thundaboult

International Debutant
Nine wicket win in 11 overs is certainly a pasting.

Ferguson's form is a significant issue, he's getting carted every time out. Whether he plays or not, I'd be picking Adam Milne.
lockie is really really worrying me...here's hoping he pulls a rabbit out the hat and gets going in the tournament proper, similar sort of story back in 19 with the odi wc too...was getting smashed around in the ipl and the home odis against india but found his groove in the tournament