• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super 12 - Group 1

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
I thought looking at Bavuma's two lovely drives we're in for as big score and now we're in the 6th over and Saffies are 23/3 That was a bizarre dismissal of Quinton

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only in sport can you compliment someone by calling them an individual and owning themselves

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Very very casual shot though from Quinton. Hazelwood bowling test match lengths and getting away

Bahseph

State Captain
I don't know if there is anyone I'd least like walking out in a tough scenario for SA than Pretorious.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Klaasen is really not needed here IMO. Would have played Muller ahead of him and maybe one more bat ahead of Pretorious too. Only Miller and Markram seem to be ready for the challenge. QdK not hitting form sucks.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Im really not a fan of this lineup, playing 3 frontline Pacers and 1 spinner in the subcontinent, a keeper at 7 and stuffing Smith down at 5 for no reason is just weird to me, but it's clearly working, so props to the coaching team, would love to be proven wrong about this and Wade.

Bahseph

State Captain
SA ICC trophy formula being followed so far:

Top order collapse-Check
Comical dismissal-Check
Run out-Check
One Batsman doing okay-Check

Dendarii

International Debutant
Faf no longer has a national contract and they weren't able to come to an arrangement as to how to handle him being a free agent but still playing for South Africa.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Faf no longer has a national contract and they weren't able to come to an arrangement as to how to handle him being a free agent but still playing for South Africa.
It cant be that difficult given how many uncontracted players play for other sides around the world.