• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
Leading run-takers in Group B of CWC Group stage ignoring games v BOT. Have included run-scorers and wicket-takers with as many runs as lowest total high run scorer/high wicket takers once BOT performances are excluded

Wouter Zietsman (WINTON)​
548 runs​
Liam Levy (TMO)​
523 runs​
Tony Chung (FREE HK)​
466 runs​
Bart Way (MOOOO)​
441 runs​
Richard Ramsey (CHARMINSTER)​
431 runs​
Rob Tweddle (WINTON)​
413 runs​
Anthony Davidson (TMO)​
410 runs​
Alonso Kock (TMO)​
408 runs​
Tsungirirai Meyiwa (MOOOO)​
401 runs​
Arthur Branning (ATARAXIA)​
398 runs​
Ollie Smit (ATARAXIA)​
363 runs​
Mark Jardine (MOOOO)​
356 runs​
Rusty Frost (ATARAXIA)​
353 runs​

Chris Waters (ATARAXIA)​
35 wickets​
Joshua Wong (FREE HK)​
32 wickets​
Hannan Jaffer (WINTON)​
32 wickets​
Lai O Yin (FREE HK)​
31 wickets​
Matt Passmore (TMO)​
30 wickets​
Zach Burger (TMO)​
30 wickets​
Babar Ijaz (GG CC)​
29 wickets​
Wouder Bernstein (CHARMINSTER)​
29 wickets​
Jamil Gul (MOOOO)​
28 wickets​
Ollie Smit (ATARAXIA)​
26 wickets​
Benjamin Woodford (WINTON)​
26 wickets​
Bernard Mayer (WINTON)​
25 wickets​
Rehman Kaiser (ATARAXIA)​
23 wickets​
Alex Xenos (GG CC)​
23 wickets​
Adrian Forbes (DYNAMO SCHMALTZBERG)​
23 wickets​

cnerd123

likes this
Below are the knockout stages - the format is below for anyone who needs to familarise myself.

Eliminators
1st Group A vs 2nd Group B
1st Group B vs 2nd Group A
Winners to Semi-Finals

1st Eliminator Loser vs 3rd Group B
2nd Eliminator Loser vs 3rd Group A
Winners to Semi-Finals

Semi-Finals, Finals.

Silver Eliminators (4th-6th)
Ashgrove Astronauts vs Winton CC
Free HK vs Dynamo Morpork

Winners to Semi-Finals
Losers to Eliminators

1st Qualifier Loser vs GG CC
2nd Qualifier Loser vs Honest Hunks
@honestbharani

Hyped for this. 6 strong teams in the running for CWC5 gold, @Charlie B getting two cracks at it! Months of league cricket all boil down to this, and whichever team can put together 3 wins in a row will take home the Cup!

cnerd123

likes this
Leading run-takers in Group B of CWC Group stage ignoring games v BOT. Have included run-scorers and wicket-takers with as many runs as lowest total high run scorer/high wicket takers once BOT performances are excluded

Wouter Zietsman (WINTON)​
548 runs​
Liam Levy (TMO)​
523 runs​
Tony Chung (FREE HK)​

466 runs​
Bart Way (MOOOO)​
441 runs​
Richard Ramsey (CHARMINSTER)​
431 runs​
Rob Tweddle (WINTON)​
413 runs​

Anthony Davidson (TMO)​
410 runs​
Alonso Kock (TMO)​
408 runs​
Tsungirirai Meyiwa (MOOOO)​
401 runs​

Arthur Branning (ATARAXIA)​
398 runs​
Ollie Smit (ATARAXIA)​
363 runs​
Mark Jardine (MOOOO)​
356 runs​
Rusty Frost (ATARAXIA)​
353 runs​

Chris Waters (ATARAXIA)​
35 wickets​
Joshua Wong (FREE HK)​
32 wickets​
Hannan Jaffer (WINTON)​
32 wickets​
Lai O Yin (FREE HK)​
31 wickets​
Matt Passmore (TMO)​
30 wickets​

Zach Burger (TMO)​
30 wickets​
Babar Ijaz (GG CC)​
29 wickets​
Wouder Bernstein (CHARMINSTER)​
29 wickets​
Jamil Gul (MOOOO)​
28 wickets​
Ollie Smit (ATARAXIA)​
26 wickets​

Benjamin Woodford (WINTON)​
26 wickets​
Bernard Mayer (WINTON)​
25 wickets​
Rehman Kaiser (ATARAXIA)​
23 wickets​
Alex Xenos (GG CC)​
23 wickets​
Adrian Forbes (DYNAMO SCHMALTZBERG)​
23 wickets​
Pretty stunning to see so many names from FHK - who haven't made it to the Cup playoffs, but none from ZCC. FHK definitely underperformed a bit this season, lack of experience throughout the XI I feel.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What a knock from Butler. He made a 250 chase a walk in the park. Thanks for the game SCC!
That was a high class chase. Kudos to your guys for delivering with a win.

If Not From the Wrist doesn’t accept my challenge for next Tuesday, I can send it to you.

JOJOXI

I have sent a friendly request as part of knockouts for CWC5 to @Jarquis - Ashgrove Astronauts - Tuesday 9th August - 00:00

Have confirmed game v AtaraX Wellington - @ataraxia

Confirmed Games

AtaraX Wellington v Charminster CC - 07 August 18:00
ataraXIa v Zor*x CC - 09 August 04:00

JOJOXI

When is the deadline for the next round of matches? It looks like @Charlie B is yet to respond to the challenge
Will see if I can message him in the next couple hours on Stumped. Only 2 games including today's one have been confirmed so certainly the next few days are fine. There is no set deadline but ideally want to get these games done ASAP but can try and be a bit flexible. (@Charlie B)

In the case of no response over a longer time period - this also applies to @Shri and any other cases as long as the other person has been tagged and didn't dispute being sent friendly request and I've messaged them on Stumped and they have not responded the team sending request will get a bye to next round if its been a long wait.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will see if I can message him in the next couple hours on Stumped. Only 2 games including today's one have been confirmed so certainly the next few days are fine. There is no set deadline but ideally want to get these games done ASAP but can try and be a bit flexible. (@Charlie B)

In the case of no response over a longer time period - this also applies to @Shri and any other cases as long as the other person has been tagged and didn't dispute being sent friendly request and I've messaged them on Stumped and they have not responded the team sending request will get a bye to next round if its been a long wait.
Yes, makes sense. We’re on to the business end of the league…we gotta be on-the-nose with our matches