• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

WaddyWoody

Cricket Spectator
What is going on with this game? 1 and a half days of issues signing in due to the certificate, now 1 and a half days of complete inability to sign it at all. Honestly feels this game is going down the drain.
If this continues any longer my sides are seriously screwed. I have no default orders set (as I always make sure to log on and set orders manually) and my affiliate will expire at the end of the season. I am soon going abroad for several weeks, so will be reliant on my mobile to log into this game that as of the start of this week was impossible due to the certificate issue. Not impressed.

WaddyWoody

Cricket Spectator
I`m hoping I`m not right but this is starting to feel like the end of Stumped...
Agreed. I described to another manager the other week that I feel we are in the "Endgame" of Stumped's life. This feels like the final nail in the coffin and even if the issues are fixed I think the will from many players (including myself) will have disappeared to want to re-engage again.

WaddyWoody

Cricket Spectator
I Have just managed to log on! The certificate issues still came up, but am able to bypass these as before but importantly connect to the game/server seems to be back up and running....

ataraxia

International Coach
R0b1et's online, btw, that's good. All issues are gone for me now, apart from the forum being not secure (but CW isn't either lol). Now, to catch up!

ataraxia

International Coach
Rusty scoring a bucketload of runs in the interim, great to see!

Also AXI lost to Winton in CWC5 -- they've had the best of us recently, despite a massive rating disadvantage