• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

ataraxia

International Coach
305–6. One of our best ever one-day innings I reckon. Butler slogging to Mars even more than Smith these days, lol.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Feels like Buttler has whacked us around pretty consistently recently.

Stick a fork in this one though. She's done.

Worst 63k rated team I've ever seen. FMD.

ataraxia

International Coach
Wow, leggie heaven. Parochially, I reckon Kaiser (who just popped to 43 skill on the hour) should squeeze into the next Nat T20 squad, but looking at that he mightn't get another chance afterwards!

cnerd123

likes this
holy ****, what an innings by Tiffany Yuen! Remember the name!!

61* off 17 balls, 3 fours and 7 sixes. Walked in to bat with us needing 78 to win 6 overs with 5 wickets in hand, got us over the line with 3 balls and 2 wickets to spare!

Off the last 11 balls she faced, she hit 6 sixes and 2 fours.

What a hero.