• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stumped!

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So at full strength:
- I'd be an underdog in my Cup game this weekend (65k vs 63k).
- I'd be the slight favourite for my league game (63k vs 60k).

1686098547897.png

I've got games against 6th, 5th, 4th and 1st left.
1st and 2nd have to play each other.

What would you prioritise?

ataraxia

International Coach
Also, how are we feeling about Dev 1.1. gents?
@ataraxia @Charlie B
Honestly? Fairly simple now that I'm there. I don't have any total crap players so that helps. AXI won its first 8 games in 1.1, and AX-W can prioritise Dev over the other formats because bot bash.

I'm a Cup fan, but yeah chuck your lot in on those league games and hope you've got enough left to have a good run in the Cup match.

Jarquis

Honestly? Fairly simple now that I'm there. I don't have any total crap players so that helps. AXI won its first 8 games in 1.1, and AX-W can prioritise Dev over the other formats because bot bash.

I'm a Cup fan, but yeah chuck your lot in on those league games and hope you've got enough left to have a good run in the Cup match.
I meant AX-W specifically.
You and Boxer have to play each other so whoever wins that should be safe at least...

1686099826074.png

ataraxia

International Coach
Wow that is shaping up. Jura look to have the kindest draw remaining, but currently sit behind. And the Tonkers look lucky to a win a game. Will be very close.

Jarquis

Wow that is shaping up. Jura look to have the kindest draw remaining, but currently sit behind. And the Tonkers look lucky to a win a game. Will be very close.
Gotta love the back end of the season!

Would really like to survive in 1.1 but can't afford to have Megana and Khokar playing three formats (or 4 with the cup).
Also don't want to forgo any more IGT for my high POT players. So hopefully they'll be good enough to get the job done for me.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Lets see if Davidson, Coetzee and Le Roux can do the job TMOs pay them for and provide a solid ending to the innings.

Edited with a strike through...

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Lets see if Davidson, Coetzee and Le Roux can do the job TMOs pay them for and provide a solid ending to the innings.

Edited with a strike through...
Not good enough... Coetzee continues to do well, but Davidson has been extremely disappointing this season and Le Roux has just not done enough.

ataraxia

International Coach
Comprehensive win for the TMOs; meanwhile, AXI surprise ZCC, who scored the same amount in their final over as their first twelve. Butler with yet again a match-winning knock, with Zahid opening at more than a run a ball to help also. Poor from Murdoch though: 2 boundaries in 89 deliveries faced. He's really struggled this season; even given bad touch, it's certainly time to let him go. When I'm out of the Cup.