• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Stuart MacGill arrested

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably one of the ****iest of that Aus squad tbh. But he maybe he was too subtle about it for casual audiences

Chubb

International Regular
Think it’s that he went against a lot of Aussie stereotypes including being a wine over beer guy. And the perception he didn’t fit in with a team culture a lot of non Aussies disliked made people think he was one of the good ones, when he was just ****ty in a different way.

Chrish

International Debutant
I am curious what made him a ****ty guy.. I don’t recall him sledging/ abusing the opposition players or getting in heat with the umpires that his teammates were known for. In general, I don’t remember him ever being a dick on the field.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I am curious what made him a ****ty guy.. I don’t recall him sledging/ abusing the opposition players or getting in heat with the umpires that his teammates were known for. In general, I don’t remember him ever being a dick on the field.
Well he was no Harbhajan but "being a dick on the field" isn't the only definition of a **** bloke

Guys like Warne & Ponting were top blokes who often behaved like ****s on the field. MacGill was a **** bloke that mostly minded his own business on the field

Chrish

International Debutant
Well he was no Harbhajan but "being a dick on the field" isn't the only definition of a **** bloke

Guys like Warne & Ponting were top blokes who often behaved like ****s on the field. MacGill was a **** bloke that mostly minded his own business on the field
My judgement is based on his on-field persona.

Ponting and Warne weren’t exactly saints during their playing days off-the field tbh..

Chrish

International Debutant
Warne was more of a god off the field than he was on it

Nb: TJB does not officially endorse adultery
I suppose you do endorse trying to snatch a camera from a teenager’s hand when he took a picture of you smoking (after you accepted sponsorship from a nicotine patch company in return for quitting smoking) ??