• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Socceroos and Australian Football

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Going to be a historic night at Suncorp :)

Roar up 3-zip inside the first half and it'll be a minor miracle if Perth fight back from here. Just too good

EDIT: Make that 4

Last edited:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I think it's a bit misleading the claim that the Roar have broken Easts record. Not that I want the Poosters to be holding any sort of record, but the fact is that Easts play a sport where draws are very infrequent which isn't the case for the Roar. They're obviously a milestone sporting team, but I don't know that they deserve the be classed as the most dominant team in Australian sporting history.

ash chaulk

International Captain
I think it's a bit misleading the claim that the Roar have broken Easts record. Not that I want the Poosters to be holding any sort of record, but the fact is that Easts play a sport where draws are very infrequent which isn't the case for the Roar. They're obviously a milestone sporting team, but I don't know that they deserve the be classed as the most dominant team in Australian sporting history.
Publicity grab to get people to watch "history"

Not a record that any code can compare themselves against imo.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Entertaining game tonight, with touches of quality. Can't believe Saudi have missed out again, and that Lucas was wrongly denied again, haha.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clive's just another fat, rich arsehole who supports the Liberal party. Good to see someone say no to Tweedledum.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
It's potentially pretty exciting, but it seriously could go horribly wrong.
Yeah it could. Given the potential in the area, I think the FFA will back them unconditionally.

I just think it was mental that there was no team from WS in the beggining. It's a highly populated area where soccer is extremely popular.

I have a reason to care about the a-league now. Surely I'm not the only person west of Strathfield who feels that way.

As long as we don't play at ANZ :dry:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They should play their home games alternately between Parra Stadium and Feral Park at Penrith IMO. Should stay clear of Homebush barring maybe home finals matches.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm not confident, just as I wasn't about the Fury.

It definitely will be interesting though to see what venue you play at and who will be in your squad.

ripper868

International Coach
It has been interesting to note that GCU fans have been claiming the FFA has jibbed them and this was their plan all along...GCU fans of course being 3 people who looked at a jersey in a rebel sport store once.