• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep like Draft on Speed

Saint Kopite

First Class Debutant
Correct me if I am wrong, but basically we have to select 15 players first and then 10 with hope that we manage to carve out a good starting eleven from it? No criterias or anything.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Correct me if I am wrong, but basically we have to select 15 players first and then 10 with hope that we manage to carve out a good starting eleven from it? No criterias or anything.
You are pretty much correct. This round you must select 15 Test Cricketers. If you chose any Cricketer that one of the 7 other participants pick, neither of you get that person. So please email me at sheepdraft@gmail.com with your initial 15 selections. Remember the aim is to have the strongest XI.

I am waiting on Pothas, Saint Kopite and harsh.ag still.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Results

SelectionPothasMonkSaint KopiteAldoRaine18harsh.agfredfertangCabinet96Dan
1YNNYNYNY
2YNYNNYNY
3YNNNYNYY
4NYYNNNNN
5NYNNYYNN
6YNNNNYYN
7YNNNYYNY
8NYYNNYNN
9NYNYYYYN
10NNNYYNNN
11NYYYNYYY
12YYNYNNYN
13NNYNNNNN
14NYNYNNYY
15NNYNYYNY

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Very interesting results with several teams having 6 players, while Fred has the most with 9. Good luck with getting 11 players all in your Final 11 selections. Remember that if you don't end up with 11, you are getting a very ordinary Test Cricketer in your XI.

The way I'm doing is I've got 20 ordinary guys listed and whoever emails me first will get the first name on the list, 2nd email will get 2nd etc etc..

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yes. You have to finish your team with these 10 final picks.

Do people risk it all and potentially finish with just 8 players and 3 nuffies.
Do they try and sabotage opponents?

EDIT - I've also decided that for team balance reasons, if you end up with 11 but say only 1 quick YOU can if you like sub a player out for the potential chance of getting lucky with the sheep.

Last edited: