• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft 7.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Sheep Draft is back after 3 1/2 years.

For those not familar with the concept ask away or have a look at the previous ones.

Rules
The way the game works is that I'll ask a few questions at a time for example:

Q1- Select a Cricket with a highest Test score over 275
Q2 - Select a Cricketer with a highest Test score below 66

You email your answers to me at - sheepdraft@gmail.com

If someone else selects the same player as you, neither of you get that player. You then have a second chance followed by a third and final chance. If after 3 unsuccessful attempts you get a sheep-worthy player, so a below average player who fits the criteria selected by me.

Because we are doing multiple questions per round, if person X selects someone for Q1, while person Y selects the same person for Q2, Q1 will get them.

There will be a total of 12 questions giving you a chance to balance your final XI a bit more as you'll have no idea what questions are coming.

I'll start this thing once we get at least 8 people but definitely fine to have more. You'll need to go onto CW once a day to help get yourself a decent team as you have 24 hours to submit your answers.

At the end of the draft we will all do voting. If its a tie, the team with the most boundaries will win :p

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So we have 10 now

Red Hill
Raghav
trundler
Fredfertang
harsh
Marcuss
Morgie
stephen
Teuton
Michael 7s

Im going to start this now, but will allow another 5 people to join.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Its probably obvious but ill say anyway. All questions relate to Test Cricket unless stated.

Question 1a

Select a Cricketer who has been dismissed for 99, 199 or 299

Question 2a

Select either a batsman or the bowler who was involved in the dismissal of the first ball of the match.

Remember to email sheepdraft@gmail.com and in your email please let me know your forum name to avoid any confusion.

Ill post results after 24 hours.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Red Hill
Raghav
trundler
Fredfertang
harsh
Marcuss
Morgie
stephen
Teuton
Michael 7s
Andrew
Cabinet
TFO

2 more spots left.

Ive received emails from marcuss morgie and fred so far.