• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft 7.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Raghav, trundler, michael7s too.

Just a reminder for question 1 I said dismissed, not out doesnt count.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Maybe I'm harsh but normally incorrect answers are just fails aren't they?
Yes they are normally. Just thought its been a while So would let people know. Moving forward incorrect answers will be a fail.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Emails received from..
Red Hill
Raghav
trundler
Fredfertang
Marcuss
Morgie
Teuton
Michael 7s
Andrew
TFO
Anil

Waiting on..
harsh
Cabinet

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Just going to delay the first results. Need to clarify a couple of the emails. Ill announce results in around 10 hours. Harsh and cab + 1 more, you have just under 10 hours.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Question 1 99 luftballoons

Passed
Marcuss
Teuton
Red Hill
Raghav
trundler
Fredfertang
Anil

Failed
Pothas (hadlee)
harsh (hadlee)
Michael 7s (hadlee)
Andrew (miller)
TFO (miller)
Anil (miller)
Cabinet (miller)

Question 2 - no loosener

Passed
Andrew
Trundler
Red Hill

Failed
Marcuss (Ambrose)
TMO (Ambrose)
Pothas (Steyn)
Anil (Steyn)
Fred (Steyn)
Cabinet (Steyn)
Morgie (Imran)
Michael7s (Imran)
Harsh (Imran)
Raghav (H. Sutcliffe chosen in round 1a)
Teuton (hadlee chosen in round 1a)

So an interesting first go with Red Hill and trundler the leaders.

Everyone has 24 hours to resubmit their question 1b, 2b answers.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Not until the end of the round.

If someone picks a player for pick B who was chosen during A pick, I will say chosen in q1A. See what I did for Raghavs pick, so everyone will know that Sutcliffe has been chosen.

The main reason why they arent named immediately (so I dont say for instance passed Red Hill player x) is because it will make it real easy on your C pick knowing who is available. Also its a risk, do u go for a great, good, average player with your C pick because its hard to recover when you have Hannan Sarkar (Pedro!!) in your side.

Ive forgot to create a banned list:
Curtly Ambrose, Richard Hadlee, Imran Khan, Keith Miller, Dale Steyn

Last edited: