• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft 7.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Question 1b 99 luftballoons

Passed
Marcuss
Teuton
Red Hill
Raghav
trundler
Fredfertang
Anil
Pothas
harsh
Andrew
TFO
Cabinet

FAIL
Michael7s (Warne chosen in 1a)
Morgie (Faulkner chosen in 1a)

Question 2b - no loosener

Passed
Andrew
Trundler
Red Hill
Marcuss
Cabinet
Harsh
Raghav
Teuton

Fail
Pothas (marshall chosen in 2a)
Morgie (Roberts)
TMO (Roberts)
Michael7s (McGrath chosen in 2a)
Fred (Barlow chosen in 2a)
Anil (no selection)

Banned players
Curtly Ambrose, Richard Hadlee, Imran Khan, Keith Miller, Andy Roberts, Dale Steyn

So 8/14 are through. Ill give the other 6 the customary 24 hours but if I receive something earlier, ill post the results

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Banned players are all of the players where two or more people tried to get them in the exact same round.

So TMO and morgie both picked Roberts, neither got him and he went to the banned list.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
They are basically banned unless stated. I explained this earlier in the thread. I just didnt want a situation where the same players were targeted every single round and I like how the talent diminshes as the draft progresses.

In the 6 previous drafts i think ive had a banned players round 3 or 4 times.. Basically dont 100% count on it, they are banned unless otherwise stated.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Results
Marcuss: Jacques Kallis and Allan Donald
Teuton: Shane Warne and Roy Fredericks
Raghav: Steve Waugh and Chris Gayle
Pothas: Matthew Hayden and Andrew Strauss
Morgie: Bruce Mitchell and Graham McKenzie
Red Hill: Ricky Ponting and Malcolm Marshall
Trundler: Aubrey Faulkner and Glenn McGrath
Fred: Herbert Sutcliffe and Conrad Hunte
TMO: Arthur Morris and Tom Hayward
Andrew: Mushtaq Mohammad and Eddie Barlow
Cabinet: Younis Khan and Maurice Tate
Harsh: Steve Smith and Sunil Gavaskar
Michael7s: Daniel Vettori and fail = Syed Abid Ali
Anil: Javed Miandad and fail = Hannan Sarkar

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some killer picks there.

Harsh, Trundler, Red Hill and Marcus all in a break away so far.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Banned players
Curtly Ambrose, Jimmy Cook, Richard Hadlee, Imran Khan, Keith Miller, Andy Roberts, Dale Steyn

Question 3a
Select a cricketer who played a Test Match after 01/01/1975 but never played a ODI.

Question 4a
Select a Cricketer whos first name or last name does not contain the letter A. (spelling of name is as per cricinfo player profile)

Its probably obvious but remember who everyone has as you dont want to waste a go picking someone already named or from the banned list. TMO, I hope you dont find the first question too hard :)

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Banned players
Curtly Ambrose, Jimmy Cook, Richard Hadlee, Imran Khan, Keith Miller, Andy Roberts, Dale Steyn

Question 3a
Select a cricketer who played a Test Match after 01/01/1975 but never played a ODI.

Question 4a
Select a Cricketer whos first name or last name does not contain the letter A. (spelling of name is as per cricinfo player profile)

Its probably obvious but remember who everyone has as you dont want to waste a go picking someone already named or from the banned list. TMO, I hope you dont find the first question too hard :)
Does 4a refer to players without the letter A in both their first and their last name, or either their first or their last name?

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
Banned players

Question 3a

Question 4a

Why on earth would I find the first question too hard?

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
I did not join this draft to be insulted so I am done with it. I hope the rest of you enjoy the draft and NUFAN does not treat you like ****

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I did not join this draft to be insulted so I am done with it. I hope the rest of you enjoy the draft and NUFAN does not treat you like ****
I don't think he meant it like that. He probably only said that since it contained a reference to ODIs. He even put a smiley at the end. Looked like he was being nice to me.

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
I don't think he meant it like that. He probably only said that since it contained a reference to ODIs. He even put a smiley at the end. Looked like he was being nice to me.
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING. HE WAS CLEARLY HAVING A SHOT AT ME BECAUSE I DO NOT LIKE ODIs. THAT IS AN INSULT.