• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane Warne/BingLeeElectric etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Was RoyForPM a BLE creation? Just browsing some old threads, and though the style isn't particularly BLE-like, the content and sentiment is. Just wondering.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Don't think so - I seem to recall there was some sort of issue with him, mind. Can't recall exactly what.

If he was SW\BLE, I don't remember anyone telling me.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
ClownSymonds did find himself banned for a while IIRC - RoyForPM could have well been a temporary account created during that ban by that member. Although I guess it would have been fairly obvious who it was at the time if that was the case...

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Just started reading this forum, came across this.
Yeah, thought "haha, never seen him in here before!" when I saw you with last-post on this thread.
What did the SW\BLE fellas do?
Basically he posts the most monotonous load of crap you could wish to see - all he ever seems to take pleasure from is lambasting England players and hailing Shahid Afridi as the greatest all-rounder ever to walk this planet. And in throwing crap at anyone who has the temerity to treat him with the derision he deserves.

Shane Warne and BingLeeElectric were the 2 accounts with most posts, but there have been more next-please accounts than surely anyone else on the forum bar wahindiawah and his many incarnations - and interestingly the two have the same IP...

DCC_legend

International Regular
Ahhhhh.

Think i've seen some of the stuff he posts. Pretty crappy content tbh.

Reminds me of a certain CDM. :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
^ Yep, that confirms it. :)

Congrats to myself, and conrats to Martyn - kudos, also, to the latter for being brave enough to stick his neck out when the real evidence had not yet appeared.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes, looking at his posts, it's fairly evident, probably best not to even mention it, he clearly craves the attention.

It's getting older then Paul Nixon nowadays8-)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I was thinking specifically to this case what you said to me on MSN the other day about him reading the stuff we post about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.