• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shane Warne/BingLeeElectric etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Richard, I personally have no problem with either the pic nor you going around outing him. But if other people do, even if you don't agree with their reasonings, you should be considerate and comply with their wishes, imo. Especially since it's more than one person here.
I've been thinking that a good deal. Trouble is, it's easier said than done. I'm less than amused at the amount of trouble he has caused for me, TBH.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You know what, I'm not even gonna bother anymore. You go ahead with your witch-hunts & continue to poison the forum atmosphere.

Oh & for the record: From Dictionary.com One of us might have a "dismal ignorance of the meaning of the term obsession", but I'll leave it to other people to decide who.
Expect better from you Brumby than using dictionary.com. :@

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Richard, I personally have no problem with either the pic nor you going around outing him. But if other people do, even if you don't agree with their reasonings, you should be considerate and comply with their wishes, imo. Especially since it's more than one person here.
To be honest though, I get the feeling they wouldn't care so much if it was another member's "gimick" and not Richard. I don't recall anyone complaining when others posted the pic.

Richard has carried on about BLE in enough threads really, but I don't see any harm in him posting the pic and moving on. And neither do you, judging from your reply - but I don't feel it's anyone's right to whinge and complain about it ITBT as I'd be highly surprised if they were so ridiculously annoyed by one post every new account (which actually does the forum a service IMO by posting out the account.)

Richard's arguing in several threads about BLE is a bit OTT, however that is brought on only by people who whinge about the fact that he posts a picture when he spots him - which Richard has himself decided to limit to one per account.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No. I feel very victimised by this whole saga, TBH - I feel I've been heaped with a load of blame for something that is completely the fault of another **** whose sole aim is to dire-up these forums, and that much of that blame comes from opportunists waiting for the chance to jump on me for something. And it is nice to know that someone else, especially one who's acknowledged as one of the most scupulously fair-minded on the place, feels something similar.

If you think that's melodramatic, that's up to you, but that's the way I feel about it.

James

Cricket Web Owner
I've seen enough, regarding the actual topic content.

Use the Report Post feature and leave it in the hands of the mods. That's what they're there for to handle things like this. I'd rather not see BingLee images appear whenever someone thinks he may be using a new account too.

Status
Not open for further replies.