• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shahid Afridi, not a match winner but a match looser

Shahid Afridi, a match winner or loser?

• Total voters

Niall

International Coach
Ah Christ, so who do I seduce about my in depth knowledge about how ****e Pakistan cricket is at the moment?:laugh::laugh:

Dawood Ahmad

U19 Vice-Captain
Red Hill has made me open my mouth so he shouldn't mind it.
Red Hill has a demolished mind because he possesses a destructed brain that is not capable of thinking and saying things except those which don't make sense. According to the primary philosophy of wisdom, Red Hill is basically an extremist and fundamentalist idiot whose presence is of importance in the lease and whose absence is beneficial to all. The main reason for this is, his ability to say sensible things has either crushed, cracked, rotten and roasted or he wasn't gifted and blessed with it.

request red hill not to open my mouth again. Do this my closing your mouth.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Red Hill has a demolished mind because he possesses a destructed brain that is not capable of thinking and saying things except those which don't make sense. According to the primary philosophy of wisdom, Red Hill is basically an extremist and fundamentalist idiot whose presence is of importance in the lease and whose absence is beneficial to all. The main reason for this is, his ability to say sensible things has either crushed, cracked, rotten and roasted or he wasn't gifted and blessed with it.

Oh, and also, **** off wanker.

andmark

International Captain
I've just found that I voted that Afridi is a match winner. I think the problem was the question, in that I'd say that he's capable of being very useful to a side, but he's not an all-out match winner (and voting for "no" in the poll sort of implies he's worth dropping. In the past he was a match winner, but as his batting and bowling qualities have shifted inversely, that's changed. Still, if his batting is on form, he can be what Eoin Morgan tries to be.

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator

Unacceptable posting. Please don't post in this manner again.

cnerd123

likes this
I agree 100%

Dawood zindabad. Red Hill murtabad.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
"basically an extremist an fundamentalist idiot"

basically