• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Final Discussion

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
No boundaries in the last 5 overs. Wow.

Awesome death bowling, but some serious **** batting from Malik and old hack Razzaq. Do what you're in the team for FFS.

Beleg

International Regular
this is the best display of in tandem death bowling i've seen since the 90's. hats off.

Dissector

International Debutant
Some superb death bowling from SA but really the Pakistani batsmen were weak and didn't seem to be able to innovate. Why didn't they try the paddle shot or try to charge the bowler? The last five overs has pulled the match right back and I would say South Africa are slight favourites.

AaronK

State Regular
lol hah

Ya

Great bowling by South Africa at the end

Disappointed performance by Pakistan at the end of the overs..

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
this is the best display of in tandem death bowling i've seen since the 90's. hats off.
Yeah, awesome.

The batting wasn't great obviously, but it's not as though they weren't trying to hit boundaries. The South African bowlers were just bowling more or less perfectly for the situation.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
Pakistan need 2 wickets up front to be competitive
man it was going so well, really we were fighting, but have to say they bowled well in last 5 overs, i'm not going to say anything to the batsmen, cuz south Africans bowled well in the last overs

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I think it's a little bit of a low score. Pakistan could do with doing what England did against India - a few overs keeping the runs down and push the rate up to get the pressure on.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
C'mon Pakistan, just tight it up a little bit,all we need is not to go more than 40 is first six overs, & hope for a couple of wickets

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
On track, but they're not racing away. And these are Pakistan's weakest two bowlers, plus the powerplay is on.