• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Finals and Final Discussion

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
Outcome would depend on how well the SA batting handle SL's attack.
Actually it;s other way round. How much SL can score against strong SAF attack. SL attack will be guaranteed to defend 160 4 out of 5 occasions.

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
I have a funny feeling that both SL abd SAF is going to lose and Windies are going to take the cup.

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
If Pak bat first and get to 150 then I dare say its 'Game on'
well i don't know why but i've a feeling that Pakistan 'll pull this one. I don't 've any solid reason behind it but i think we'll win it. A south Africa collapse can help it. Can't see any other reason to be honest. By the way South Africa are favourites. Don't want to say anything in favour of my team cuz they only win when we give them no chance ;)

kingkallis

International Coach
well i don't know why but i've a feeling that Pakistan 'll pull this one. I don't 've any solid reason behind it but i think we'll win it. A south Africa collapse can help it. Can't see any other reason to be honest. By the way South Africa are favourites. Don't want to say anything in favour of my team cuz they only win when we give them no chance ;)
You dont need a reason bhai jaan! Your location says it all :D

kingkallis

International Coach
My fav. players are playing against our neighbours so I'm gonna support the guys in green and gold!

Go SAF Go!

pup11

International Coach
I hope either West Indies or Pakistan win this cup now, both teams and their fans have gone through some rough times in the recent past for different reason, and winning this trophy would give a great boost both to the winning team and their fans.

kingkallis

International Coach
I hope either West Indies or Pakistan win this cup now, both teams and their fans have gone through some rough times in the recent past for different reason, and winning this trophy would give a great boost both to the winning team and their fans.
West Indies is almost everyone's 2nd fav. team.....

Naumaan

First Class Debutant
West Indies is almost everyone's 2nd fav. team.....
so it means westindies should win, not for me thoug, if we lose today, then sure they should win
but then srilanka too deserve to win & south Africa is the best team of this tournament

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
SA Captain and Coach were spotted with the D/L manual, According to the sources their D/L Numbers are not matching.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Intikhab Alam was the Coach/manager of World Cup winning team in 1992, He is the coach of this team. 2 Good performance and perhaps little bit of luck, we might see History repeating itself for this man.
There is no doubt in my mind that you are supporting Pakistan Sanz. :p

(In reference to your earlier comment that you won't disclose who you are supporting)

Last edited:

Fusion

Global Moderator
Don't want to jinx my fav. team by voting in their favor. All the four teams have played superbly and truly deserve their spot. Hoping that we have 3 cracking games and a deserving Champion.
There is no doubt in my mind that you are supporting Pakistan Sanz. :p

(In reference to your earlier comment that you won't disclose who you are supporting)
Of course he is! I almost posted the same thing earlier, asking him to go ahead and declare his support, he won't jinx Pakistan! :p

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
After having had the pleasure of watching Pakistan twice live, really enjoying the matches, and also them having such great fans (way better than any other team), they're totally my team now!

Fusion

Global Moderator
After having had the pleasure of watching Pakistan twice live, really enjoying the matches, and also them having such great fans (way better than any other team), they're totally my team now!
:thumbup1: We'll take all the support we can get.

Yes, even Sanz. :ph34r: