• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 2 - India v Sri Lanka

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Wanted more reaction from Jono. Didn't work.

I'm trying to work out what chance SL actually have of winning this match. If they can get the openers out early I think it might put some pressure on the middle to lower order, its pretty unlikely though unless Malinga bowls an awesome spell. I think India should just play out Malinga and aim to get 0-35 from his 10 overs.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Love how Hussain and Ganguly were criticising Ishant for bowling short despite the presence of a graphic that shows he concedes far more runs when he pitches it up.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Dilshan WAG. Such a limp, weak performance from SL though. No wonder this thread is equally lifeless.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah gagf Nasser and Ganguly bowlers can go off and rest as can batsman.

Bowers can't get people running for them as they bowl, so batsmen can't.

No runner rule is great.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Lol, no sharp singles for Sri Lanka then.

And no Nasser, the runner rule does not need reviewed. If Dilshan can't run then tough ****.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Made him look a bit daft. Surely a ball that pitches half way down outside leg you just deposit it somewhere or at least kick it away.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wtf ground invader. When Nasser said there were people running on the "pitch" I thought he meant the batsmen were running on the pitch, not a ****ing dude from the crowd.